29 Ağustos 2013 Perşembe

THERE ARE MANY INTERESTING LIFE IN THE ULUABAT LAKE


Uluabat Lake-Golyazi Village

Hello my dear reader,


You know anymore  i am a  KARACABEY lover. Really my town has got a lot of water source.
Especially  Uluabat lake , Black stream, Canbolu stream ,Kocaçay stream freshwater source for my town.

So SPORTING FISHING IS A GOOD LIFE FOR US.
I hope you like this outdoor sports.

Canbolu Stream
Black Stream

My dear reader
Which fish catch in the Karacabey freshwater.You can catch carp, catfish, pike, chub finally feki style fish.
What feki ? My dear we say Feki that picture fish and we like its flavor.

Feki 
Carp



There are many interesting life in the Uluabat Lake. Golyazi village's life one of them.Because There are many fischer Lady in this village. Every morning get up five o'clock after they put on her boots and cath the fish.

Gölyazi Village Fisher Ladies
My dear reader finally i want to show  a few  Uluabat Lake pictures for you.Please you look this pictures.

Uluabat Lake

Golyazi Village












Hiç yorum yok: